Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you're happy with your Samuji order. However, if you want to return or exchange your purchase, please see the following instructions.
How to return or exchange?
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act of Finland, you have the right to return and exchange any regular item purchased from the Samuji online store within 14 days of receiving your order. Please note that fabrics are made-to-order products and therefore they are non-returnable.
1. Check that all the items that you would like to return or exchange are in mint condition. To receive a fulle refund, the return right applies only to items that are in new, unused condition and in their original packaging.
2. Check that you are in time. We will not accept returns or exchanges after 14 business days.
3. Send a return/exchange notification before the end of the 14 days period to customerservice(at)samuji.com before the return shipment, stating your
- order number,
- phone number and
- which items you want to return
4. Include the return form to your package. Pack your return carefully and make sure that all products are in their original packaging.
To respect the environment, we recommend you to reuse the original package whenever possible. However, always consider that returning products, they should be packed as well as possible, to retain the resellable condition of the product. When returning products that are fragile, we recommend to pay for extra careful handling to ensure that the product returns safely back to Samuji.
5. Choose a carrier most convenient to you and send the packaging to the following address:
Tel: +358 50 308 2868
Return costs remain on the customer, including customs or any additional costs that may occur on the way back to Samuji.
6. We recommend you keep the receipt of the return shipment until the refund is completed. When the return is received and accepted, a refund will be made to the original payment method. The time for processing a return may take up to 10-15 working days.
You will receive the information and guidelines for exchanges along with your shipment.
What is refunded?
Orders from Finland: if the complete original order is returned, the original shipping cost is refunded in addition to the cost of the goods. If the order is returned partly, only the cost of goods returned is refunded.
Orders outside of Finland: the cost of goods returned is refunded.
If you have made a purchase with a discount where the total price is dependent on the total of the whole order (eg. Free shipping for orders over 300€), or on the number of items purchased influences the total price of items (eg. Buy 3 for the price of 2), if the return changes the right for reduction, the discount is cancelled, and the original prices are applied when calculating the return.
Please note that orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to import customs and taxes, which are applied once your return reaches Finland. Samuji is not accountable for any possible import taxes and/or duties and these costs, if falling for Samuji, will be deducted from the refund. Once the packaging leaves the Samuji store, all additional costs remain on the customer.
Who pays the new shipping, if I make an exchange?
Exchanging to another product of the same value, Samuji sends the new shipment free of charge.
What if I forget to pick up my packaging, and it’s returned back to Samuji?
If the order is not picked from the delivery location on time, or the home delivery cannot be delivered on the chosen time slot, the packaging will be returned to Samuji. From the refund of the order a fee of 10,00€ is deducted from the refund amount. Returned parcels will not be re-shipped. To re-order, please make a new order.
In addition to this, If you refuse to accept the delivery or you return your packaging and this causes Samuji additional cost, Samuji has the right to deduct such additional costs from the amount refunded to you in addition to the 10€ fee.
In case of a lost return
If a parcel is lost during transportation, and the customer cannot deliver proof of the shipment, Samuji is not obligated to make the refund of the items not received.