Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you're happy with your Samuji order. However, if you want to return or exchange your purchase, please see the following instructions.
How to exchange?
If you want to exchange an item for a different size or colour, please return it and place a new order. Samuji will refund you the shipping cost of the original order if you return the complete order.
How to return?
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act of Finland, you have the right to return and exchange any regular item purchased from the Samuji online store within 14 days of receiving your order. Please note that fabrics are made-to-order products and therefore they are non-returnable. Samuji offers free returns in all orders.
- Check that all the items that you would like to return or exchange are in mint condition. To receive a full refund, the return right applies only to items that are in new, unused condition and in their original packaging. Clothing must have the Samuji hang tag attached and unharmed.
- Check that you are in time. We will not accept returns or exchanges after 14 business days.
- Pack your return carefully and make sure that all products are in their original packaging. To respect the environment, we recommend you to reuse the original package whenever possible. However, always consider that returning products, they should be packed as well as possible, to retain the resellable condition of the product. When returning products that are fragile, we recommend to pay for extra careful handling to ensure that the product returns safely back to Samuji.
- Please pack your packing slip with your returned items. If you do not have that, attach a note that tells us your name and the number of your order from the email receipt we sent you.
- Place the return shipping label on top of the parcel. If you are using the Samuji parcel, please make sure you hide the original shipping label.
- Take the parcel to your nearest collection point (please use the same carrier) - Posti or UPS.
We recommend you keep the receipt of the return shipment until the refund is completed. When the return is received and accepted, a refund will be made to the original payment method. The time for processing a return may take up to 10-15 working days.
Import customs and taxes
Please note that orders to countries outside the EU may be subject to import customs and taxes, which are applied once your delivery reaches your country. Please contact your local customs service for further information. Samuji is not accountable for any possible import taxes and/or duties, or any other additional costs. Once the packaging leaves the Samuji store, all additional costs remain on the customer.
What if I don't have the return label in my parcel?
Finland: Please use our Posti return number: 671633 and take the parcel to your nearest Posti office
Other countries: Please contact us email@example.com
Please note that our fabrics are made-to-order products, therefore they are non-returnable.
What is refunded?
If the complete original order is returned, the original shipping cost is refunded in addition to the cost of the goods. If the order is returned partly, only the cost of goods returned is refunded.
If you have made a purchase with a discount where the total price is dependent on the total of the whole order (eg. Free shipping for orders over 300€), or on the number of items purchased influences the total price of items (eg. Buy 3 for the price of 2), if the return changes the right for reduction, the discount is cancelled, and the original prices are applied when calculating the return.
Who pays the new shipping, if I make an exchange?
Samuji will refund you the shipping cost of the original order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you are making an exchange.
What if I forget to pick up my packaging, and it’s returned back to Samuji?
If the order is not picked from the delivery location on time, or the home delivery cannot be delivered on the chosen time slot, the packaging will be returned to Samuji. From the refund of the order a fee of 8,90€ is deducted from the refund amount. Returned parcels will not be re-shipped. To re-order, please make a new order.
In addition to this, If you refuse to accept the delivery or you return your packaging and this causes Samuji additional cost, Samuji has the right to deduct such additional costs from the amount refunded to you in addition to the 8,90€ fee.
In case of a lost return
If a parcel is lost during transportation, and the customer cannot deliver proof of the shipment, Samuji is not obligated to make the refund of the items not received. Remember to save the receipt you receive when returning the package to your collection point.