Samuji Oy (Business ID 2293250-3, hereafter “Samuji”) is committed to securing the privacy of anyone using our website or online services, or signing up to mailing lists in physical stores, following the EU directive (EU) 2016/680.
The personal information you give Samuji will only be used for the purpose for which you have given consent to. You can, at any time, choose to end your newsletter subscription, request a review of the personal data collected from you to our register, or ask us to remove any information of you from our registers by contacting our customer service email@example.com.
1. Usage of collected data
Personal data stored at Samuji is used for managing the relationships with our customers, if given consent to. The typical way to get your information is through an online order. One can also subscribe to Samuji’s newsletter and leave contact information without making an order.
The collected data may be used for marketing purposes pursuant to applicable laws. The register is used only by people whose job description it belongs to. Employees are bound by professional secrecy. The register is not in paper format, and if any personal information is printed on paper, the document is destroyed as soon as it is not needed.
2. Information collected
Samuji may process the following personal information from you:
- name, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address
- information related to the customer relationship, such as date of becoming a Samuji customer or mailing list subscriber, as well as direct marketing permissions and prohibitions
- information related to purchases made in Samuji stores (ie. date of purchas, products purchased, number and price of the products purchased and the total sum of purchases)
- inform related to communication, services and campaigns directed at and offered, other communication, and measures related to the customer relationship as well as purchases
3. Storing information
Most of the personal information is collected at the beginning of and during your visits at Samuji website and webshop, or during and after a purchase. Any possible updates done to information is done by your request.
The registry is managed by
Tel: +358 50 337 7793
4. Protection of data during transfer
Samuji may disclose personal data within the limitations imposed by effective legislation as follows:
- on the basis of a data subject’s consent
- to authorized third parties to the extent they participate in the fulfilling of the agreement between Samuji and the customer. Samuji obliges third parties to keep confidential all personal data disclosed to them and to secure such personal data in an adequate manner
- on the basis of mandatory legislation.
Disclosures and transfers outside of the European Economic Area:
- Samuji may transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area
- for the purpose of fulfilling its obligations, Samuji may transfer customer personal data to internal or external recipients who may be in countries offering different levels of personal data protection
For technical and practical reasons relating to usage, data may be stored on servers of third-party service providers used by Samuji, or such third-party service providers may process data on behalf of Samuji.
You have the right to request information on your personal data that Samuji has collected from you. If you wish to correct, erase or see the data collected from you, please contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data handling
Tangible material (paper registration forms, printed netshop order slips) is disposed after the data has been saved into the register or order is processed and shipped. Before the disposal, the material is handled with care and used only by people appointed to the job.
Use of the data within Samuji’s organisation has been instructed, and access to the personal data file is restricted so that access to the information stored in the system and the right to use that information is only vested in those employees who have such right on the basis of their work assignments. The data processing system is protected by data protection software for the operating system. Access to the system requires that each user of the register enters a user ID and password.
Samuji will retain customer information as long as customer account is active, as necessary to provide the customer with the services or otherwise set forth in this Policy. Samuji will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Samuji’s rights.
There are four main types of cookies in use:
1. Site functionality cookies allow you to navigate the site and use its features.
2. Site analytics cookies allow us to measure and analyze how you use the Samuji site, to improve both its functionality and customer shopping experience
3. Customer preference cookies remember your preferences and make the experience of using the site personal and seamless as possible
4. Targeting or advertising cookies deliver ads relevant to you, limit the number of times an ad is shown and helps us to measure the effectiveness of Samuji marketing campaigns.
By using Samuji site, you agree that these types of cookies are placed on your device and accessed in the future while visiting the site. You can delete or disable these cookies, which, however, may affect the user experience and disable certain functions of the site.